Honoring the Greatest Florida Inventors
Inductees of the Florida Inventors Hall of Fame
The Florida Inventors Hall of Fame has inducted 58 notable inventors who collectively hold over 4,000 patents with untold economic and societal impact.
Inductees are selected annually through a nomination process open to all inventors (living or deceased) in the state of Florida. The nominations are reviewed by a Selection Committee made up of distinguished experts in relevant fields of innovation. Inventors who are inducted into the Florida Inventors Hall of Fame are recognized at an annual ceremony, where their achievements are honored and their influence on society acknowledged and celebrated.
- 58 Inductees
- Collectively hold 4,001 patents
- 2 Inductees are Nobel Laureates
- 9 Inductees are Members of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine; and/or the American Academy of Arts & Sciences
- 31 Inductees are Fellows of the National Academy of Inventors
- 8 Inductees are also Inductees in the National Inventors Hall of Fame
- 2 Inductees have received the National Medal of Science
Meet our current class of Inductees
The 2023 Inductees will be honored at the Annual Florida Inventors Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and Gala in the Fall of 2023 in Tampa, Florida.
Explore the Florida Inventors Hall of Fame Inductees
See the full list of all our Inductees and their inventions, listed in alphabetical order.
Find a Florida Inventors Hall of Fame Inductee
Search for Florida inventors by name or invention.
Find Inductees by Region
Search for inventors by region of Florida.
Find Inductees by Year
Browse for a specific FIFH Inductee class.